Naza-M v2 Assistant Software download to iPad

Reaction score
I'm a complete newbie, waiting for my Phantom to be delivered, and doing advance study.
I was able to download the Naza-M v2 Assistant Software to my desktop computer. I also wanted to have it on my iPad; I downloaded the file but I can't get the .exe file to open on my iPad.

What do I need on my iPad to open an .exe file?

Thanks in advance

There is a version of that Assistant software that will run on the iPhone, but I haven't seen a version of it for the iPad, and I can't get it on my iPad mini (I wish).

DJI assistant from the app store will work on the iPad (I have it and it works). You would need the BTU though.

rilot said:
DJI assistant from the app store will work on the iPad (I have it and it works). You would need the BTU though.

+1 - If you have Ipad Ground station you can use the app store version w/that (it has BTU)

rilot said:

Are you using the one for the iPhone or is it a separate version just for the iPad? I can't find it in the app store when using my iPad mini, is there a way to side-load it?

In the top left of the appstore on your iPad, tap where it says iPad only and select iPhone from the list. It's an iPhone application with no native iPad version and so doesn't show up on a normal search. It works just fine in stretched mode though.

rilot said:
In the top left of the appstore on your iPad, tap where it says iPad only and select iPhone from the list. It's an iPhone application with no native iPad version and so doesn't show up on a normal search. It works just fine in stretched mode though.

Derp. Thanks, I should have figured that out. I've honestly never owned an iDevice before this and if the GS worked on Android I still might not. Although the Assistant app might justify it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj