Naza-M v2 Application issue

Reaction score
I dont recall if I posted this in these forums before, but Im still having this weird issue. When I go to calibrate my Phantom or check it's settings within the Naza software, I cant check my compasses MOD setting accurately because the box that the setting is located in is truncated. Meaning, its shorter then the values above it so I cant see its full number!

Has anyone else seen this problem? I've actually loaded this on two computers and both have the same exact display problem! Its so weird because this number is so important to calibrating the compass.

Attachments

• Naza_081513-2.jpg
    Naza_081513-2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 398
Go to Windows Screen Control Panel and change the Text Size to a smaller one.

sizewindow-5232079.png

That's not a bad idea. Ill give it a shot. Given that the number is supposed to be at least 4 digits to be within acceptable parameters, you would think they could simply modify the box so that it showed up like the ones above it. Regardless of the resolution of someones monitor..

If it completes Cal and flies like a champ I couldn't care less what the numbers say :lol:

The other thing is, I never go to the page just to check numbers, I figure if I am on the page, do a Cal anyway ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic