Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

NAZA-M Mode & IOC

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Willcoxi, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Willcoxi

I'm in NAZA-M mode, switched on and attached to DJI Phantom Assistant software, just checking S1 switch setup/calibration. Now checking S2 switch and there is a checkbox in the IOC tab in DJI Assistant for selecting IOC mode that I can't check for some reason ?. Anyone any ideas?. Does this mean IOC is not setup/working in NAZA-M or just that because I don't have GPS connection I cant select ICO ?.

Any expert advice appreciated thanks.

Cheers, Ian

2. drice

I was able to check the IOC box only with the transmitter connected to the Phantom 2. This is how I did that:

The Manual says to use the RC System Assistant software to connect to the transmitter but the options there are limited and do not include IOC. I could not connect to the transmitter using the Phantom 2 Assistant software. So I turned on the transmitter with the Phantom 2 connected by the USB and could then check the IOC box and see the position of the switch in the software. I also did my stick calibration using this method. Now the box is checked and stayed checked when I used he Phantom 2 software again. I get the LED light change when I switch SW1 but have not actually confirmed that I have the Course Lock and Home Lock operational.

I did not find this method in the Manual (but could have missed it) and would appreciate any feedback about this.

David