Naza-M firmware on Phantom 2 Naza FC

Reaction score
hi there,

does anyone know if there's a hack/workaround procedure to be able to flash the phantom 2 Naza with the Naza-m firmware - there's some options I'd like to access in the actual Naza assistant which are unavailable in the phantom assistant.

I need to test two phantoms that keep trying to land themselves whenever they're over water.

I actually work repairing and selling these copters and have a mate with two that exhibit the same behaviour as well as three from customers that did land in water (total loss) just last weekend.

peace out

Glenn

no the settings are related to the motor idle speed and auto motor cutoff as part of what I am researching, I'd also like to be able to manipulate the actual battery voltage settings and do a battery voltage calibration to test my hypothesis

however I've just read this thread from start to finish viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17324

some of the flight issues may be related to bad batteries, but unfortunately this doesn't account for customers brand new phantoms landing themselves in the water - just weeks or even days after purchase on fully charged brand new batteries, unless the quality control on batteries has disappeared completely...

ruckusman said:
no the settings are related to the motor idle speed and auto motor cutoff as part of what I am researching, I'd also like to be able to manipulate the actual battery voltage settings and do a battery voltage calibration to test my hypothesis

however I've just read this thread from start to finish viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17324

some of the flight issues may be related to bad batteries, but unfortunately this doesn't account for customers brand new phantoms landing themselves in the water - just weeks or even days after purchase on fully charged brand new batteries, unless the quality control on batteries has disappeared completely...

The whole P2 family seems to be plagued by early auto-land issues in the past few months, even with batteries that should have no problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1