Naza Lite in a HK Quanum Venture

Reaction score
I bought this quad from Hobby King. It's got a Naza Lite with GPS. I'm using a re purposed Phantom 1 radio and receiver (the same combo I'm using with my F550 with excellent results).

I was able to bind the new receiver to the transmitter without any problems. I downloaded the Naza Lite Assistant software and connected to the Naza Lite easily.

The problem I'm having is when I check the function of the right hand 3 position switch. It will give me GPS and allow me to switch to ATTI, just like it's supposed to. However, when I go to position 3, it lands up on manual mode. I can see there's a dropdown box which should allow me to choose Failsafe instead of manual, but when I click on it, I can't get it to change and give me that option. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Fred in OKC

radioguy said:
I bought this quad from Hobby King. It's got a Naza Lite with GPS. I'm using a re purposed Phantom 1 radio and receiver (the same combo I'm using with my F550 with excellent results).

I was able to bind the new receiver to the transmitter without any problems. I downloaded the Naza Lite Assistant software and connected to the Naza Lite easily.

The problem I'm having is when I check the function of the right hand 3 position switch. It will give me GPS and allow me to switch to ATTI, just like it's supposed to. However, when I go to position 3, it lands up on manual mode. I can see there's a dropdown box which should allow me to choose Failsafe instead of manual, but when I click on it, I can't get it to change and give me that option. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Fred in OKC

Found and fixed the problem. I upgraded the Naza Lite to Naza M and the problem went away. I now have all 3 modes on my DJI radio-GPS, ATTI and FAILSAFE. All switch selectable. Now to get it in the air and see if things have improved.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20