Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Naza-invalid serial number.

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by Sleigh, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Sleigh

I got a new Phantom 3 and gave my Phantom 1 to my brother who lives 500 miles away. He downloaded the Naza software, but when he puts the serial number of the aircraft in the box that ask for it, he gets an error "invalid serial number". When you hover the mouse over the enter button, is says something about a 32 digit serial number. Where can I get that number so he can hook up to the naza and get everything configured?

Thanks; Sleigh

2. Monte55

I have 3 P1s and I don't remember having to put in a serial number to use the assistant software. Did he download the proper drivers and assistant software . Mine are the Phantom 1 1.1.1. .

3. Sleigh

I don't know if he did or not. I don't remember having that much trouble either.

4. Monte55

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but some say they had a problem with Win 10 and had to change the year back or something like that

Sleigh likes this.
  5. kiwiquad

The box that my P1.1.1. came in has a label on it with a Naza-M S/N, TX S/N and the Phantom S/N.
    Although the Naza has only a 10 digit S/N.

6. rattydude77

I had to put my s/n in not to use the software but to know its my quad hooked up not my girls FC40