Naza Gain Advanced tab - 2.14Update

Reaction score
Anyone have a definitive explanation of this new advanced tab?

Attachments

• gainsm.jpg
    gainsm.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,106
this is for setting up the gains on your gimbal you can add on, if it reacts slowly you can increase the gains.

snapdog said:
Anyone have a definitive explanation of this new advanced tab?

See below for the best explanation I've found,

Steve

(from Aerono51
at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=24681654&postcount=17729):

"It will be hard to explain all of that in english, but I'll try to do my best!

First, you,ve got to get your esc programmed well (timing, switching frequency, etc.. ) and get your basic and atti gains as well as you can (use remote gain).

Then you can have a look at the advanced, but it really depends on your frame and power.

I'll give you an example for stiff frame and a 50 % throttle range at hover.

I . compensation rate : at 100 % the copter will try to compensate all the movement back. example ; your copter is rolling left about 5 cm, the wookong will make it back for 5 cm.
So for pitch & roll, I decrease de I. to get a nice and soft attitude. but increase it for the vertical parameter as i found the copter is oscillating up and down

V.Damping : it's the speed the wookong will take to get the attitude back. For pitch and roll I decrease it also to have smooth adjustments. For the vertical parameter that's where you can play to have a nice descent. If your vertical v.damping is to high the copter will shake a lot while descending. So decrease it. If your ascending movement when throttle up is to weak then your vertical v.damping is to low.

Disturbed gain : that's the way the copter will keep a precise gps location. To get it right for you, make your copter drift in the wind in Atti mode then hit gps button. the copter will try to go back to the gps position. Try to find when the copter starts oscillating while hover in gps. For me I increase it up to 140 %."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20