NAZA beeping

Reaction score
so i took my phantom over to a guy who builds and flies drones for the movies to get some help with my naza not connecting to the gimbal i just purchased. he accidently hooked it up to the wrong naza version and now my phantom keeps beeping and wont connect to my computer or Tx. any ideas? and while we are at it.. when i would plug in the gimbal, the servos would automatically start buzzing and stressing and wouldnt respond to any setting i write to the naza unit. thinking the naza is bad in general. any ideas?

thanks in advance

Have you check that the wires are in the right spot on you naza. If you put the wires inn on the wrong side off the naza you may get beeping and many red flashes...If that is the problem just turn the naza and put the wires where it belongs.

Regards
Bjorn

I am afraid you have a big problem, here is what the DJI web says:
* Important:

For your own and others’ safety, if you are using Phantom, please DO NOT try to use the Naza-M Assistant Software on this page to restore or upgrade the Naza-M firmware in PHANTOM. If anything would occur by doing this, DJI will not assume any responsibility. Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Maybe you can try to install the Phantom version of the software again and see if it helps. You can find it here:

http://www.dji-innovations.com/products/phantom/downloads/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4