National Park České Švýcarsko (Czech Switzerland)

Reaction score
Here is my newest video from our National Park České Švýcarsko based in Czech Republic. There is a lot of cool spots to film including Pravčická brána (a narrow rock formation) which is a symbol of the park. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great!
Do You need any special permissions/insurances etc for flying drone in Czech Republic?

Great!
Do You need any special permissions/insurances etc for flying drone in Czech Republic?
Hi, if you are flying commercial then yes, if recreational, it depends on the location. For example in National parks it is so far allowed, but the government trying to regulate that as well, so I do not know for how long.

Reactions: Mix_
Hi, if you are flying commercial then yes, if recreational, it depends on the location. For example in National parks it is so far allowed, but the government trying to regulate that as well, so I do not know for how long.

Many Thanks, Jacobe!

No, I don't fly commercial - so, no problems in that aspect.

Im going to Sachsishe Schweiz for vacations in next month, and have difficulties with German laws changes - they require mandatory liability insurance for drone pilots, and the problem for me is, that German insurers offerings require Germany or Austria as Hauptsitz (so, You must to live in one of these Countries, but my local insurers don't have such product at all (we in Latvia don't requre liability insurance for drone flying as af today (from next year, and only for drones above 3kgs in weight))...

So, I just thinking about to make a small deviation to Czech Rep. for a bit of drone footage. I was before both in DE and CZ sides of region, and the Landscapes on both sides are equally astonishing :)

I suppose, the usual Common Sense principles, 120m AGL and LOS things are actual in Czeh Rep. as well, right?

Many Thanks, Jacobe!

No, I don't fly commercial - so, no problems in that aspect.

Im going to Sachsishe Schweiz for vacations in next month, and have difficulties with German laws changes - they require mandatory liability insurance for drone pilots, and the problem for me is, that German insurers offerings require Germany or Austria as Hauptsitz (so, You must to live in one of these Countries, but my local insurers don't have such product at all (we in Latvia don't requre liability insurance for drone flying as af today (from next year, and only for drones above 3kgs in weight))...

So, I just thinking about to make a small deviation to Czech Rep. for a bit of drone footage. I was before both in DE and CZ sides of region, and the Landscapes on both sides are equally astonishing :)

I suppose, the usual Common Sense principles, 120m AGL and LOS things are actual in Czeh Rep. as well, right?
Definitely come visit, the AGL here is actually 300m so you can fly much higher :)

Reactions: Mix_
Ugh :(

I was there Yesterday, and the things are changed (see photos).
Seems, the drone regulations are getting more prohibitive all across the World.

But - to be honest - at Petrishtor you can clearly see the risks with drone flying - sudden wind changes, together with quite complex obstacles and alot of people around - it isn't that hard to imagine, how badly here can end the first flight of Santa's given drone by trying to make impression on some gearls around.

They could make an early morning/late evening additional cost ticket for drone pilots - I wud agree to pay, let's say, 50€ for 1,5 hour window to fly there - the views there are out-of-the-world phantastic...

28d2f555a997517738720d5712397e2c.jpg

Hi Jakob, this video is totally stunning!! I´m trying to have one exactly like yours. I would love to use in for my own website and show it to people around the world. Would you mind me to use in it? Please contact me ASAP as I´m really interested. Cheers Fran

Here is my newest video from our National Park České Švýcarsko based in Czech Republic. There is a lot of cool spots to film including Pravčická brána (a narrow rock formation) which is a symbol of the park. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful park. I wish I have a chance to visit this park, would love to take some close-up shots of those rock formations, gaps and holes. BTW thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot!! Do you have any email address we could contact you through that? We are just preparing our new website for international tourist coming to Bohemian Switzerland. We would love to use it on our main page. We already have heaps of beautiful pictures but looking at the moment for some nice drone views and yours looks just perfect. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks a lot!! Do you have any email address we could contact you through that? We are just preparing our new website for international tourist coming to Bohemian Switzerland. We would love to use it on our main page. We already have heaps of beautiful pictures but looking at the moment for some nice drone views and yours looks just perfect. Thanks for letting me know.
I DMed you my email :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic