Nashville, Tn area

Reaction score
I am looking to buy my first phantom 2. I am looking to talk and/or visit with someone flying the P2 w/ GoPro black 3+. Would love to see one in action. I will be in the Nashville area for next few months. Any help greatly appreciated!

You're welcome to check mine out, it's actually a P1 in a P2 shell with numerous other mods but I have the H3-3D and a gopro to use with it. I'll be happy to give you a demo and talk tech with you, I'm about an hour north of Nashville, you're welcome to pop up here if you want or we can try to schedule it the next time I'm in the city.

You can also find a few other locals here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2849

Hi OK Photography,
Thanks for the reply. Would greatly appreciate meeting up with you. I will be out of town for next two weeks. I don't know if I can leave an email address or phone# here. How do we get in contact?

Once you have one more post in the forums (for a total of 5) you will then have the ability to PM other members. You'll see a little "PM" button appear under each person's name in any thread. I'll go ahead and send you my contact info that way, but you'll probably need to post one more time before you can reply.

I'm actually heading down to Nashville tomorrow and plan to do some flying while I'm there, and show my gear off to some friends that have been bugging me to see it.

Hey, Ol photography,
I see your about an hour north of Nashville. Where at? I'm in the Cross Plains/White House area. Just picked up my phantom 3 last weekend. Would love to meet up and maybe learn a few things. So far I'm in love with flying this thing.

Hey, Ol photography,
I see your about an hour north of Nashville. Where at? I'm in the Cross Plains/White House area. Just picked up my phantom 3 last weekend. Would love to meet up and maybe learn a few things. So far I'm in love with flying this thing.
I'm in Nashville, Bellevue to be exact

Reactions: Masonmedia
Dronners Anonymous meeting:

Attention local Nashville drone pilots. Please join us for our Dronners Anonymous meeting. Weekly meeting time is 9:00 AM Wednesday. All Quadcopter Drone flyers are welcome. Meeting at the First Watch Restaurant on Meridian Blvd in Franklin, TN.

We have access to our own large meeting room. We meet for breakfast and pilot chat.
Professionals and hobbyists alike are all invited to share their experience. Be prepared to stand up in front of the crowd and share with us your personal experience and fun stories.
Restaurant address: 1000 Meridian Blvd #118, Franklin, TN 37067
Restaurant Phone:(615) 628-8637
Meeting Organizer: Bernard Hahn (615) 598-4321

I am in Nashville and I have the Phantom 4. I purchased a Flysight black pearl 7" monitor. My question is do I need any other parts to make this setup work?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20