Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Narcissistic to enjoy rewatching our videos?

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by dhsprogis, May 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dhsprogis

That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like [removed]? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the [removed] air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

Here's one I keep watching:

#1 dhsprogis, May 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  2. BDOG

Yup! Just try and imagine what the future will bring. Oh and this would be better posted in the Pictures and Video forum.

3. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

QUOTE="dhsprogis, post: 790889, member: 29720"]That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like mental Removed ? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the Removed air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

][/QUOTE]
    You need to watch your mouth

#3 dirkclod, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    ianwood likes this.
  4. ianwood

ianwood Taco Wrangler
    Staff Member

Yes, we appreciate the enthusiasm but you need to avoid profanity and post your videos in the video section.

dirkclod likes this.
  5. dhsprogis

'Sorry about the profanity - 'got used to Medium.com.

6. sonof40

Maybe a little redaction of selected words but I wasn't offended and appreciate the enthusiasm.