Nano Drone turns into Phantom 4

cool bet you stay away from az in summer cause of the heat which we used to call hell

I'll be back in AZ next week but once it hits 100 for three days in a row we head back north...So mid April'sh

remember when it hit 124 they shut down sky harbor until temp went to 122 said manually for jets didn't address that high of temp

Yeah it moves around quite a bit. Battery life is only good with everything off in atti
Isn't that exactly how they advertised it? 28 mins in atti mode?

Well, this is disappointing..

679a060e346b113340cb919aaff9a49c.jpg

I contacted Amazon and thy said not to expect my order till MAY 11th. wtf. [emoji24][emoji35] didn't expect it to be that delayed.

But you still got 20% off !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, this is disappointing..

679a060e346b113340cb919aaff9a49c.jpg

I contacted Amazon and thy said not to expect my order till MAY 11th. wtf. [emoji24][emoji35] didn't expect it to be that delayed.
Did they send you this AFTER you contacted them? Just wondering, I ordered mine the same day, about 8 hours prior...

Did they send you this AFTER you contacted them? Just wondering, I ordered mine the same day, about 8 hours prior...

yes I emailed them this morning. I was concerned with it saying estimated deliver was mid April. and I was also concerned other sellers on amazon were claiming they were shipping 03/30 (in the questions section they were saying that)
so I was curious who was fulfilling mine and when it was shipping, even though when I purchased it, it said fulfilled by Amazon.

that was the sad response I got.

Mine says "Sold by Amazon.com LLC", but no ship date yet. Looks like they were sold out before the shipment arrived. We will see...
Thx.

OP, I want to apologize for all the whiners thread jacking with their personal whining rants about the range. Enjoy your P4, its a solid machine and will only get better with updates. I myself started with a small Syma quad and moved onto a bigger one and eventually a Phantom 4.

Please share your personal opinions and feedbacks in YOUR thread and ignore the noise.

OP, I want to apologize for all the whiners thread jacking with their personal whining rants about the range. Enjoy your P4, its a solid machine and will only get better with updates. I myself started with a small Syma quad and moved onto a bigger one and eventually a Phantom 4.

Please share your personal opinions and feedbacks in YOUR thread and ignore the noise.
BLA BLA BLA

will do[emoji106]

Reactions: Ramphex
anybody think Best Buy will price match me? [emoji848] haha. one of them 20 minutes from me has 3 in stock [emoji576][emoji576][emoji576]

Last edited:
well this took an unexpected turn lol.
The guy at Best Buy was super awesome and did the price-match no problem at all.

So now I am now an official owner of a Phantom 4! [emoji1]

bbab67eb633882fffa95b11c4c8d6f93.jpg

14baa9641fcd12c7f0e33aaafbfc7b71.jpg

Got my son his own little copter as well [emoji4]

I'll open this up after dinner and I'll report back once I've had a chance to fly!

It's absolutely true. P4 has a crippled Lightbridge. Max distance is a mile with a windsurfer in rural areas, away from wifi interference. P3P will go well over 2mi with the same windsurfer flying the same route.

You'll find yourself wanting to go at least 8000 ft all the time, and having the ability to go 15000 is good insurance for a solid video feed, but P4 falls way short, sorry to say. My P4 is awesome otherwise, but the 15,000'+ distance of the old lightbridge is that sets you free. Something is wrong, I'm not sure how much I'll fly this P4, since I still have my P3P. I hope DJI can fix the P4 with firmware somehow.
MY P4 flew 2.5 miles "out of the box" no mods in CAA mode, (UK), in a polluted area and could have went further if launched from an elevated pos, alternative route etc. I am guessing your statement is presumption because it definitely is not fact.

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase, you should have bought an extra battery or two. Did Best Buy have batteries for sale?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie