Names for your p3

I named mine the D R B after my dad who passed recently. We had talked about me getting one in the past and using it as an extension of my still photography hobby.

One for me Lady..."Miss Ruby"

PvVYFkNVYFyTwYEGapTVAGJ7K_f6UFSS4ryd4Lq8h-rP_ubpqdsLEpyngXJ2qGRyFfWHcoLpz_vuMV9IhuGGEZq8JSou4q3seABXF7F-VO2f_qWSNahrtU19VJ2CY2LBS41mbH2RSphXrb7yAhUTlZh2u9LExS8m-ZrGxcDMCIbK-4zqbP4xeIfXTkL_MnwgD5VyoZY6_FqAGWGYM9Sqf3s-hn0m25VYvgpcjODPXT7PALcce1cjgUfsOYT5sK4UV4m0Cp-zg4kqxhJwt7lIHmfSs2ujBgQiazdrkjo0ISoifApIKn3fPsPcfxaOWcc7pEIj2N1vd7WKOJliakgY4_3h7rPWhLO_gqFYSt7t6ht7hTI9IBRoFnOfiHOu-HuTRm3EJPvwCL6w2lH0kEuewD5FBeWp2kWuf2b2DA0034EnIFmh9gTBBSujzqj_Cakm6RCRUKc539n8nQc0zPJWisrQuQYaz5n_8kv3cEfaSW-x5hSDd0HzNIajUWuFPA8IdxtoI0BdesB4BWGZYrBPWsuPhminNMlaN8xlqIut6JUXP1hxq8ryKXkW-wglV7EwRxQ8yA=w358-h636-no

Mine is named after my wife. Colleen
COLEAN1

I call mine “ole Blighty”

Then I changed it to rusty as it got left in the rain upside down over night and it rained 16 hours heavy non stop. Flies great still....maybe I should call it lucky or death dodger lol
829c04799873dadd52f61028e59d05f7.jpg

I had a decal for my P3 made up that reads "Sky King" ......... as in "Out of the blue of the western sky comes SKY KING, brought to you by Nabisco". Look it up on YouTube if you don't remember, or never saw he show on tv as a kid.

I remember you must be old as me lol

Typically English, I’m afraid....Sir John......actually after Sir John Hurt the actor died, the day I bought my P3 Adv..... bit weird ???

Reactions: Neon Euc
"Jeff" named after Jeff Hanneman from the band Slayer who passed away from a spider bite. R.I.P.JEFF

My P3S is named "Sky King"
My P3A is named "Song Bird"

Most of you are to young to have watched "Sky King" on CBS saturday mornings (early 60's). He flew a Cessna 310 which was named the "Song Bird. The show was the reason I became interested in aviation and later got my pilots license. I think it might be on YouTube.

Reactions: Phantom Pirate
Hey guys and gals! I am a new owner of a p3 pro! Did a bunch of research and decided to go all out! I wanted to know if anyone has named their drone? I was hoping from my two hour drive home I would have thought of a name.

Look forward in being on the forum and posting some awesome pictures and videos!

-David

I'm still afraid of flying "High Anxiety"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik