N number markings

Reaction score
For those that have N numbers what did you use on the quad?

Vinyl stickers? How big?

I had mine made by holdfastgraphics, their on ebay. I believe he has them listed on page 2 or 3 of website. He has a Phantom so we experimented with his and got it right before went into production. Very pleased with the product and service.

Reactions: turbulence
Well, you could follow the FAA's rules to the T and put 12" letters on your Phantom! :D

It'll look pretty messy.

Reactions: M Scott
UAVStickers

About 1/4 way down this page there is a section called "General UAV Products". The first thing on the list is N Numbers. I got the controller sticker set from them, had no issues, everything sticks well.

I printed mine on Avery type labels and put the N-Number and my phone number on the sUAs and my transmitter. Total cost, less than 50 cents.

But then you have to factor in the cost of the paper, the ink, the wear-and-tear on your printer... ;)

Just kidding... That's a great idea, but for some reason I've never had any luck using Avery labels, they never seem to stick for me, not even on paper...

But then you have to factor in the cost of the paper, the ink, the wear-and-tear on your printer... ;)

Just kidding... That's a great idea, but for some reason I've never had any luck using Avery labels, they never seem to stick for me, not even on paper...

Mine are actually from Labels - Shop Laser, Inkjet, Thermal & Custom Labels | Online Labels way cheaper and work better.
I'll let you know how they hold up after a few flights. The only reason I chose those is because I had them on hand.

Here is where I put mine... I sliced it along the seam for when I have to open it up. Thanks Timou for that idea...

N Number Rear.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4