Mystery woman watches me fly from afar

Maybe she was on the phone to the man she is having an affair with, away from prying eyes? Lots of women do this, she may have been a little worried about you, thinking her husband might be on to her.

So I thought the drone pilots were supposed to be the creeps.

I went to this dead end street to fly over some farm fields. I even spoke to the vehicle leaving the last house at the end of the street to check if they had any problems with me flying over the fields.

So I'm flying, and this woman drives down towards me (towards the end of the road), I kind of glance at her just in case she needed something but she keeps driving. Then she turns around and just parks about 100 yards away, facing me. I got the feeling she was trying to intimidate me into leaving, maybe it was her field I was flying over, or maybe she thought she was being a good neighbor by keeping an eye out on a dangerous peeping tom.

Anyways, after about 10 minutes, she realized I didn't care because my behavior hadn't changed, I was still happily flying, and she decides to drive off, past me again. I glance at her just in case she decides she would like to talk, but nope.

I'm casually looking around on Facebook just in case somebody has shared her photo of me that she snapped from her car, an intruder in her area, invading privacy, stealing identities and wreaking hell in the countryside.

Anyways, here we are, like an estranged romantic couple.
Blind dating by drone

What will they think of next

She is probably on a bird watching forum with a pic of you and they are all talking, like we are, but they are talking about you stalking her.....lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.