Mystery woman watches me fly from afar

you have that awesome spy tool and you're letting her spy on YOU?!? why didn't you fly right over her and get in her face? make her uncomfortable for bothering you.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Or... you could flag her over and say that you hoped you weren't making anyone uncomfortable, and if she had any questions or curiosities you could answer.

If you want more acceptance and freedom, make friends.

check your local CL for a missed connection, or perhaps someone should register dronepilotsmeet.com ?

Had similar case three times first time i was asked by a woman not worth to photo by first Nokia ever if i have permit to fly and take pictures of a castle. NOT HER :) BTW I took the video for the castle authorities.. Second was a nice lady with small son who likes the Phantom. Third was witch like lady 7am on the beach afraid if i could zoom the picture and show her in some news.. I show her she was 12*5 pixel size and dispute was over...

Maybe she fell in love and couldn't find the words.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

People will stop and stare at the slightest thing out of the ordinary. It really annoys me. Old people seem to be the worst. I was taking some normal photos of a sunset at our local marina. I had a normal digital SLR on a tripod. Now a tripod is seen as not normal.......
I ended up with about 10 old people staring at me quite openly just a few feet away. Most offputting! I don't know what they were waiting for. Maybe they though Krakatoa was going to erupt or maybe an alien spacecraft was about to land. Maybe even the 2nd coming who knows grrrrrr!

What do you consider "old people"?....I'm 57.... ;)

Reactions: pomonabill220
Looking at the pic: who is watching who?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I thought the drone pilots were supposed to be the creeps.

I went to this dead end street to fly over some farm fields. I even spoke to the vehicle leaving the last house at the end of the street to check if they had any problems with me flying over the fields.

So I'm flying, and this woman drives down towards me (towards the end of the road), I kind of glance at her just in case she needed something but she keeps driving. Then she turns around and just parks about 100 yards away, facing me. I got the feeling she was trying to intimidate me into leaving, maybe it was her field I was flying over, or maybe she thought she was being a good neighbor by keeping an eye out on a dangerous peeping tom.

Anyways, after about 10 minutes, she realized I didn't care because my behavior hadn't changed, I was still happily flying, and she decides to drive off, past me again. I glance at her just in case she decides she would like to talk, but nope.

I'm casually looking around on Facebook just in case somebody has shared her photo of me that she snapped from her car, an intruder in her area, invading privacy, stealing identities and wreaking hell in the countryside.

Anyways, here we are, like an estranged romantic couple.

So I thought the drone pilots were supposed to be the creeps.

I went to this dead end street to fly over some farm fields. I even spoke to the vehicle leaving the last house at the end of the street to check if they had any problems with me flying over the fields.

So I'm flying, and this woman drives down towards me (towards the end of the road), I kind of glance at her just in case she needed something but she keeps driving. Then she turns around and just parks about 100 yards away, facing me. I got the feeling she was trying to intimidate me into leaving, maybe it was her field I was flying over, or maybe she thought she was being a good neighbor by keeping an eye out on a dangerous peeping tom.

Anyways, after about 10 minutes, she realized I didn't care because my behavior hadn't changed, I was still happily flying, and she decides to drive off, past me again. I glance at her just in case she decides she would like to talk, but nope.

I'm casually looking around on Facebook just in case somebody has shared her photo of me that she snapped from her car, an intruder in her area, invading privacy, stealing identities and wreaking hell in the countryside.

Anyways, here we are, like an estranged romantic couple.

Most likely just nosy or really interested like many other said.

Relax brother!!
Paranoia Will Destroy Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She probably called the cops to have them run your plates. You are now on a national watch list of suspected pervs. Check your local sheriffs web site - maybe you are listed with the (other) local sex offenders.
™ (alt
I should write an add in Craigslist, what is it, the close encounters?

"You were close, but so far away. Your piercing glance held me hostage, but lo, I was watching you from the sky. When you drove away, I fought with myself to turn on ActiveTrack (trademark symbol here) and follow you home, where I could land my Phantom, and also my heart"
™ (alt 0153)

I should write an add in Craigslist, what is it, the close encounters?

"You were close, but so far away. Your piercing glance held me hostage, but lo, I was watching you from the sky. When you drove away, I fought with myself to turn on ActiveTrack (trademark symbol here) and follow you home, where I could land my Phantom, and also my heart"
ActiveTrack™ Like this?

Do you have an antenna mod? Maybe she saw your big antenna, had never seen one that big, and just wanted a closer look...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic