MyBud 1080P HDMI 3D Virtual Glasses for FPV $333

Reaction score
Anybody use these? Any good? I have a P3 pro with Android.

100" 1080P HDMI 3D Virtual Glasses Private Theater F Smartphone PC PS3 PS4 Xbox

$_57.JPG

No, but the LCD resolution is WVGA, so it will look like a 100" blur in front of your face. I wouldn't buy them. Wait for the real HD stuff coming out in the next few months.

Last edited:
These are available on eBay at 199.

I bought it. It's great. I'm using it with P3A with HDMI module. Picture quality is very good.Image quality is much better than Dominator V3

I was wondering if you could give me some insight on the mybuds as I just got the dominators and im shocked at how UnImmersive it actually is. Are the mybuds more immersive so you dont feel like you are looking through coke bottles at a phone, or is the image just more clear?

I had bought Fat Shark Dominator V3 but didn't like so bought Mybud.

Mybud has smaller form factor and video looks much better. I use it regularly but looking for still better goggles with full HD resolution. I have Sony T3 with great resolution but too heavy to carry to field.

Yea I was also considering the headplays but the former factor is kind
of crazy even though I hear that they aren't that heavy. Also people seem to dislike such a large FOV because they have to look around for the OSD. Maybe the tech just isn't there yet?

I think the mybuds offer the best value for the money!

Once you experience the Headplay HDs you easily accept the trade off of looking like a geek wearing them. Totally immersive and clear, incredible value @ $250 IMHO.

Once you experience the Headplay HDs you easily accept the trade off of looking like a geek wearing them. Totally immersive and clear, incredible value @ $250 IMHO.

I gotta tell you, being that I look like a geek anyway my main concern which wound up causing me to get the FS was the portability or lack thereof. I usually have my DJI backpack on my back, dog Leash in one hand, and use the second hand for everything else. I was kind of concerned that they might get messed up. Looks like I will figure out a way though thank you for the input, I'm going to return the FS and try the HP.

I just bougth mybud from ebay for 190€, express shipping included!
Can't wait to try them with my p3 advanced and my nvidia shield k1 tablet!
Anythig to suggest for setting while waiting?
What should i expect from em!"?
I read good reviews especially from
People using them for fpv !

The mybuds are pretty good. Better than other googles I've used (fat shark and boscam). They do irritate my nose after 15mins or so. Also, if I move around, the nose guard starts to move down, so I have to adjust. It gives the feeling of watching in a movie theater which works for me since I'm farsighted. Otherwise, I'm loving the pretty good color, clarity and light weight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers