UPDATE: SOLVED!!!! My video has a lot of moire/aliasing/jagged lines in it.... Help!

Reaction score
Just seeing if anybody has any help on trying to remove or limit the moire/aliasing/jaggy lines in my drone video... I tried taking still photo of the video but it seems to try to correct itself in the photo so you can barely tell...

But has anybody had a problem with this in their video?

SOLVED: SCROLL TO MY LAST REPLY IN THIS POST!

Last edited:
Just seeing if anybody has any help on trying to remove or limit the moire/aliasing/jaggy lines in my drone video... I tried taking still photo of the video but it seems to try to correct itself in the photo so you can barely tell...

But has anybody had a problem with this in their video?

a little more info will help.

are you speaking of the video stream from quad to device?
are you speaking of the video cached on the device (720 low res)?
or are you loading the videos into a pc and having issues ?

the more info one has the better folks can help!

The GOOD video is on the sd card in the Phantom. The video recorded on your device (phone, tablet) is lower res and often glitchy. Only use the video off the sd card.

a little more info will help.

are you speaking of the video stream from quad to device?
are you speaking of the video cached on the device (720 low res)?
or are you loading the videos into a pc and having issues ?

the more info one has the better folks can help!

I imported them onto my laptop from the sd card. I was editing the video in Adobe Premiere and the preview video as well as the exported finished video shows jagged lines here and there.

I imported them onto my laptop from the sd card. I was editing the video in Adobe Premiere and the preview video as well as the exported finished video shows jagged lines here and there.

unless its a newer high power video laptop it most likely needs more horsepower
try 1080 p recording and playback to see if all works ok
it takes a lot of cpu and video to do real high def stuff

I finally figured it out! All you have to do is right click in the program monitor on the top right and then click on HIGH QUALITY PLAYBACK. It automatically removes the moire from the video! I did it to the preview panel and program monitor panel. Works great and no moire! I'm ecstatic. LOL.
removing moire.jpg

Reactions: miskairal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub