My version tablet holder for P3S

Reaction score
After trying a few of the flimsy ideas for these, I fabricated a bracket from 1" aluminum angle, 3" X 6" aluminum sheet metal, some Velcro, and some GoPro fittings.
IMG_0286.JPG
Solid as a rock. I drilled a hole for a lanyard as well. I think it might be crazy enough to work. My initial test was a success. I will probably have to keep some Velcro replacement strips in the bag.

Looks sturdy to me - is it heavy and well balanced?

I like the idea of fabrication.But if I can't make it look factory.I don't show it off.
However not everyone has access to a paint and body shop.So I say you did good for your purpose. I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like the idea of fabrication.But if I can't make it look factory.I don't show it off.
However not everyone has access to a paint and body shop.So I say you did good for your purpose. I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app
I own a metal fabrication business, and it took me about 15 minutes to make this thing up. I will probably bead blast it for a cleaner look, but other than that I'm good with it. My main concern was for it to be strong.

Reactions: Spraygun
That's very industrial... way a lot of metal went into that. How do you fold it up for packing?

I went for the more traditional Inspire mobile mount mod on my P3S controller. It's more costly but this is as clean and OEM as it can get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1