my turn for a battery thread haha

Today is a crazy day. I'm now sitting at sheldons they called me and said my 3 batteries I ordered are arriving any minute haha.

And yea Terri is a cool dude little hard to understand but he is definitely enthusiastic. Will definitely be buying my inspire from him.

I hope I don't have to pay $199 for the hardshell. I can tell he is going to be a hard bargain. I plan on brining him cash if he gets them in stock. lol!!!

How did you figure out Golf Tech had DJI products?

Someone posted on here they had P3's back in first week of may. Me and a friend drive down the following day and sure enough they did. Noticed they had a ton of drone stuff. So I've been calling since about batteries and today he came through for me.

Very nice people.

Today was a good day. Finally get some real flights in now.
20150604_164655.jpg

I've never heard of them..sounds kind of sketch. Anyone know if he's an authorized dealer? A golf store with drones?

Might fly alcatraz Sunday with a couple people. @Kman

I also started a Facebook page. Need members haha. PHANTOM 3 PILOTS

I bought one of these $50 backpacks for my P2V+ but the P3 also fits... you just have to cut out some of the foam to make the R/C fit. I actually like it better than the TradeCraft $180 hard shell case I bought last spring.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camouflage-...289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9f251859

That's a great looking bag. I need something super beefy backpack wise because I go boating and the bag will be bouncing around. I decided on the hardshell. Terry told me $200 cash no tax.

Reactions: Julius717
Today was a good day. Finally get some real flights in now. View attachment 21068
So you were the one who bought all the batteries, Terry was talking about... I'll go back tomorrow his new shipment came in.
Pretty weird stepping in a golf store and right as you walk in is a Q500, an Inspire 1, phantom vision plus and Phantom 3 Pro and all the accessories displayed...never would've known...good call

Reactions: Julius717
Their website says they are an authorized dealer.

Any company that orders 200 Phantoms or more, gets that listing...

I was told they offered it to my local hobby shop but they had only ordered 100. It was 70 Phantom 3 Professional, 30 Phantom 3 Advanced.

It's business.... Seems if an outlet want to carry them, they should have plenty of stock. Perhaps some are worried they wouldn't sell so well.
I could have been flying for a coupe of weeks already had I ordered else where. But the customer service here, is 100% awesome. So I wouldn't shop anywhere else. $100 off, and batteries half price if we buy a Phantom from them... Win win win...

RedHotPoker

So you were the one who bought all the batteries, Terry was talking about... I'll go back tomorrow his new shipment came in.
Pretty weird stepping in a golf store and right as you walk in is a Q500, an Inspire 1, phantom vision plus and Phantom 3 Pro and all the accessories displayed...never would've known...good call
Yea I thought the same thing. But they have my business now for sure !!!

Reactions: Bigdz
Picked up the hard shell and an extra battery. Extra battery was $150 out the door because I paid cash.

Terry hooked it up!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik