My Teaser Reel

I see that you have some very nice videos, which I can really appreciate. I also noticed that you fly your Phantom around downtown Orlando and Lake Eola, which I would love to do myself, as I was raised there. My concern is that, I know that most of downtown Orlando, specifically Lake Eola and the Orlando Executive Airport, are only 2 miles apart :shock:

Phantom Flicks said:
I see that you have some very nice videos, which I can really appreciate. I also noticed that you fly your Phantom around downtown Orlando and Lake Eola, which I would love to do myself, as I was raised there. My concern is that, I know that most of downtown Orlando, specifically Lake Eola and the Orlando Executive Airport, are only 2 miles apart :shock:
It's a cool place to fly for sure . I'm lucky that almost everything I have of downtown is from events I was hired for. Some of my earlier work definitely broke a couple major rules. I learned a lot since my first couple of flights but I can't say that I have followed the rules perfectly since learning them. I have a lot of footage that people would flame me for so I kinda avoid posting it unless a client/myself wants certain shots in the video or I think it's just a great shot.
Echopiece said:
Nice video... where was the first shot of the redwood taken?
Sequoia National Forest is where I took that footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj