My take on UAVS and the future of flying. Feel free to disagree.

I really enjoyed reading your article Henry! I think the analogy to cars in the early 1900's is spot on. All of it reasonable, sensible, fair and well said. I do disagree a little with your predictions though...
tblfkj5ob9tvcjt6g.jpg

BOT

It's the age of the people not understanding some technology...and of "Human Rights"...which they pull out when required. In the UK, it's not easy to get police to attend a battling married couple. it's a civil issue! Phone up and say you have been burgled, ..call into the station get a crime report for insurance purposes! Phone up say you have a drone hovering over your house and get ready to make coffee for at least 4 squad car crews and two detectives. Australian police are the same basically. But after shark attacks in the past few months, one local council and surf/ beach patrol are to enlist quadcopter operators to run out over the sea on shark watch.
There will be more quadcopters positives in the press as time passes..it's logical when you consider it's a valuable tool at a relatively low cost.
What is needed are some videos showing how little detail of people is seen from 100 feet and more.
Get such videos on TV and maybe the paranoia will dissipate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj