My speed is gone on P3P

Yes because to be honest even 4500 ft does not seem a lot from what other range tests we have seen. I'm guessing your in the EU and have a CE model but that still seems poor to me.

Yes because to be honest even 4500 ft does not seem a lot from what other range tests we have seen. I'm guessing your in the EU and have a CE model but that still seems poor to me.
Where you fly effects distance. I've seen 2 miles in a completely flat desert. I've flown 5600ft surrounded by trees in a park. It depends, so don't get too worried about it. The quotes max Tx range is under optimal conditions (and imo is understated)

Where you fly effects distance. I've seen 2 miles in a completely flat desert. I've flown 5600ft surrounded by trees in a park. It depends, so don't get too worried about it. The quotes max Tx range is under optimal conditions (and imo is understated)

Oh yea i know all that, its just i thought he said he had gone out to a good open location that's all. The distance he got out in the open seems poor to, i get near that now with a fc40 in many areas. On this note we still have not seem any great distance vids with people flying them with CE models as yet. Sure they will all start hitting you tube over the next few weeks and it will be interesting to see what range the CE models get, which from what dji say will not be much difference. Hope not anyway.

I live in norther New Jersey, very densely populated area, it's hard to find a good spot to go far. I flew over the facility I work at today 500,000 square ft. Very close to new your city. I was only allowed to go1500 so couldn't test range, but never lost signal and everything was rock solid with them antenna facing toward each other.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 287
Very strange! I took her out tonight. I changed nothing and my MPH is back! I'll report back if it disappears again.

OK. So being an iOS guy I purchased my first android device and by mistake was using the wrong version of the app. On the old version your stuck in PAL on camera setting with no way to change it, plus intermittent speed read out. I'm going to take her out today with the updated app and was thinking that this could improve my range issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik