My Spark fly more package is shipped !

Reaction score
Coming direct from China as opposed to the usual route of the USA.
I wouldn't even give house space to the Spark unless I had the controller option and was firmly dug in waiting for July 4th which was the estimated shipping date, but I got DHL tracking and it's coming !!!!!!!!!!

Mine was delivered this morning. Note that a signature is required upon delivery. Have the day off tomorrow to play!

Reactions: mapwd1702
Mine delivered today as well[emoji1360]
13681b9a7c5c48fdb5cbef5dca9de2d6.jpg

I ordered mine through Amazon Wednesday. It was supposed to ship yesterday, but I haven't heard anything. I wonder if it's also coming straight from China and won't actually get a tracking number.

Mine says it is shipped TODAY....anybody know what the delivery times are like? ...I'm in the Tampa Fl area.

Mine says it is shipped TODAY....anybody know what the delivery times are like? ...I'm in the Tampa Fl area.

Depends maybe where its shipping from. After mine was marked shipped, i got the tracking the day after. It took a day for me, but i was in the same state. It came from a facility in Carson, CA

Reactions: Vmc
Depends maybe where its shipping from. After mine was marked shipped, i got the tracking the day after. It took a day for me, but i was in the same state. It came from a facility in Carson, CA
Thanks Geeno!

Said mine was shipped today but got an email update saying they only shipped a part of the package.. What's up with that...? Sad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj