Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

My shipping date for P3P with extra bat

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Bobn, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Bobn

For the Phantom 3 Professional with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
    For your order, since the shipping queue is 12483, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May.

This is what I was told today

#1 Bobn, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. Advexure

Approved Vendor

Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY - Sheboygan, WI
    Assume that is directly with DJI? If you're looking to get a unit in your hands sooner just let us know.

Thanks,
    Mike

3. Bobn

Thanks now that I have been on this fourm I would of ordered from you. They sent me this then the next day it was shipped should be here the 5th. Live and learn

Advexure likes this.
  4. desertcat

Do you have the Advanced model in stock?

5. louforgiveno

i'm looking for pro+extra battery that can ship asap....Advexure ? Are you stocked ?

6. Advexure

Approved Vendor

We can get both of you into a batch of both P3P's and P3A's arriving on Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Give us a call or shoot us a PM. Thanks

7. louforgiveno

ok will be in touch...Thanks

8. Travis(IdahoPhantomPilot)

Great news!!!! I just called www.advexure.com and spoke to a sales rep there named Travis (great name). The confirmed that they do have P3's coming in Tuesday and Wednesday and some are unspoken for. Better call quick. Ask for Travis. These guys are great!!! My order is in!

9. Rothgarr

I also ordered my P3P+extra battery directly from DJI (free shipping). At the time of order it wasn't supposed to ship until mid May but it's already been shipped! Woo! Can't wait for it to arrive on Tuesday!

10. FASTFJR

Is your extra battery coming with it or is it delayed?

11. n6vmo

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.

My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. I ordered the P3A and extra battery on April 9.

12. Rothgarr

I assume it's just the bird that arrives on Tuesday with the extra battery shipping later in May.

My ref # is 10844. I pre-ordered my P3P on April 12

13. Advexure

Approved Vendor

Please note that at this time all units in Tuesday/Wednesday's batch have now been reserved. If you have any questions please give us a call or shoot us a PM.

Thanks,
    Mike

14. F6Rider

That sucks for me, ref# 10215 and it ships Monday. I ordered 4/10

Advexure likes this.
  15. Jbself20

My DJI reference # for the P3A + extra battery I ordered is 2372. Order placed on 4/9. Shipping status is still 'pending.' I know it will arrive sooner or later but it sure would be nice to get an accurate sense of when DJI will actually ship to direct consumers since they've already moved product out to their retailers.

16. flyNfrank

I ordered P3P w/extra battery DJI April 10th. Pay Confirmed on 29th. Order has been shipped and is in route from L.A., California. Expected delivery May 4th. . Customer Reference # 6385. (this info is from order #2)

((I also have beta version of firmware that has not yet been released. It contains what DJI announced during roll out. You GS guys will like it. That's all that I can say for now.))

17. AYA74

I got the same type of email today with the same expected shipping date from DJI online store customer service support despite my shipping queue number is much earlier than yours. To note that this shipping queue number appears to be the same as my customer reference number so I wonder what the difference with the so called priority numbers that others said to have received from DJI after inquiring.

This being said, it doesn't seem like I will receive my phantom 3 pro first and the extra battery later.

Quote:

Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
    We are sorry for keep you waiting .We are trying our best to process the shipment as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kindly understanding.
    For the Phantom 3 with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
    Since your order shipping queue is 5866, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May.