My rear motor is dead*What part number I need to replace it*

Re: My rear motor is dead*What part number I need to replace

Thanks Guido.

I will probably Dronexpert. I will check my ESC and motor this weekend.
I will let you know how it goes.
thank you again

Have you checked the price of all of that ? Seriously you might as we get a new pv2+.
Plus you bought this thing used so who knows what else is wrong. Do you have a Gopro ?
I reay don't know if you can take pics with the gopro with this setup. So you maybe limited to videos.

N017RW said:
frank358fr said:
Awesome, I will definitely buy those motors but before how can I test if it's the ESC the problem and not the motor?

Also, I was looking for a GoPro mount, since I do not have the camera with my P2V+. I find these cheap mount: Does it worth it or not?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-2-V ... 462dfe5b18
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RTF-Gopro-Hero3 ... 3a86a9f757

Let me know
Thank you

When/how did the motor stop working? Crash, tip-over, etc. or was it bought used?
Does it spin freely (some cog-ing is normal) and absent any visible damage when compared to the other three?

Has the quad ever had prop guards on?
Motors can be damaged by using the wrong screws when removing them. This can usually be seen with the motors removed and looking through the mounting hole to the coils.

Having said that, statistically I would guess it's more likely the ESC due to their known frailties.

Do you have a DMM or Ohm meter?
You'll need to remove the 3 motor wires and test them for continuity. They should all read similar, low resistances.

Any pair that read much lower or higher than the other two is often an indicator of damage.

I've got the V3. Have had it since December. Everything is flying good. I've read about the ESCs. Do you Really think I should change them out? I hate fixin something if it ain't broke. But some of the stories I've heard about them are scary. I don't have a DMM or Ohm meter or even now how to use them. Is this an easy fix?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers