my rc on p4pro blinks red and green

Reaction score
help please i just update the p4pro firmware now my rc is blinking red and green no video black screen and aircraft disconnected msg thank you

Same here, looking froward to the repair answer!

Connect the RC to the DJI Go 4 app and you should get a message saying a firmware update is available. It took a few minutes for the message to pop up on mine.

You will also need to link the craft to the RC again, based from what I read others experiencing. It sounds like this most recent firmware is really jacked up. I'm not touching it, no way. I expect a new one very soon since this one is so troublesome.

OK here's what I did - my Apple 2 mini wouldn't tell me of any further updates. Hooked up the ole Samsung Droid S6 and Walla! there's the update. All good now, even flew with the mini. Just a quick flight to 400' and about 400' away. Seems good. More when I take it to Montana for sight flying. Thanks for an excellent pointer!

You will also need to link the craft to the RC again, based from what I read others experiencing. It sounds like this most recent firmware is really jacked up. I'm not touching it, no way. I expect a new one very soon since this one is so troublesome.
I just did mine John. I did not have to relink my AC at all. I did my update completely with the DJI Go app and it went flawlessly! It does blank all your flight settings and camera settings as well btw. So you'll have to do all that. But thats not a big deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20