My positive experience with DJI support!

How has your satisfaction been with DJI Support?

• Good

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'd like to share with you the great service I've received from DJI. I've created a long blog post about this, but to cut to the chase:

I had one of the first P4P's off the line, and the thing was faulty from the beginning. I sent it back and DJI sent me a brand new one in return!

Full post here where I go over how I successfully worked through this problem with DJI, and had a positive DJI support experience: Our Positive Experience with DJI Support - The Drone Trainer

Reactions: nwcove
my experience is in its early stages ( ups has my battery), but other than being/seeming like an overly complicated process, its been positive so far. the dji reps over on the dji forum were there offering assistance and advice and the fine folks here were quick to help also. i hope the rest of the process goes well and i get a battery back before to long.

Reactions: UAVNorth.ca
my experience is in its early stages ( ups has my battery), but other than being/seeming like an overly complicated process, its been positive so far. the dji reps over on the dji forum were there offering assistance and advice and the fine folks here were quick to help also. i hope the rest of the process goes well and i get a battery back before to long.

That's good to hear. They seem to want to help when they can. I imagine that they get overrun with the "IT'S BROKEN!" kind of messages, so it can't be an easy job for them.

What was the issue with your battery?

Wow this reply from dji

"With regards to your concern, I noticed that you’re very meticulous with the details and I wish all drone pilots are like you. We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product. Unfortunately after troubleshooting we suggest that you send it to us for repair"

I've never revived anything that well written. 99% of all my emails were like they had been taken from a pre written script. Like a robot.

This is actually a self thinking human lol.

Glad you had a good experience. Maybe they are learning.

That's good to hear. They seem to want to help when they can. I imagine that they get overrun with the "IT'S BROKEN!" kind of messages, so it can't be an easy job for them.

What was the issue with your battery?
Cell Broken error msg after 11 charge cycles. One cell is much lower than the others

Wow this reply from dji

"With regards to your concern, I noticed that you’re very meticulous with the details and I wish all drone pilots are like you. We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product. Unfortunately after troubleshooting we suggest that you send it to us for repair"

I've never revived anything that well written. 99% of all my emails were like they had been taken from a pre written script. Like a robot.

This is actually a self thinking human lol.

Glad you had a good experience. Maybe they are learning.

RIGHT? A friend of mine send his in last year and said that the messages were pretty hard to decipher... this is a complete 180!

Reactions: Dazzauk
I love DJI products but their customer service sucks. I am not sure if they started receiving training and more people for the job but if they are improving... That's really encouraging!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic