My pictures arent wide ?

Reaction score
Hey people i got a question, how come my pictures arent as wide as the other picture from an island also took by a phantom vision + ?
is there something he did with an edited program or so ?

thanks

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 524
  • PHANTOM-VISION-FC200-DJI00316.jpg
    PHANTOM-VISION-FC200-DJI00316.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 536
Try changing the photo size setting to large in the DJI Vision app.

We don't know if you already did. Did you?

Smartass?
Really, are you 2?

I was agreeing with post above, if you don't want our help
DONT ASK!

J Dot

Well, this escalated quickly :|

I don't understand how people come on a forum and act like a jerk right off the bat. And want help. Totally uncalled for.

LadonKKC said:
i already did ? -1 smartass

Wow. That was extremely rude and uncalled for.

The native still camera resolution at the "Large" setting is 4384×3288 which is not "wide". It's 4:3.

Please take a read through the manual.

LadonKKC said:

LadonKKC, the responses you had received were quite valid, and not meant to be derogatory IMO, and an apology would certainly be in order.
I have found some members who had posted to the board aren't all that familiar with common functions and terms associated with R/C equipment, and so many responses are geared to cover all bases. It would be good to accept all responses in that fashion, otherwise you may find yourself all alone here with no one to blame but yourself.

Both of the pictures you attached have been modified and possibly cropped.

The island is 1500x971, the other is 1242x883. None of the phantom options are for that low of a resolution so these have been resized. The island picture is a 3:2 ratio though, so they probably had it on the Medium setting in the app or they cropped from Large. Your picture is a 1.406 ratio, if you were using the DJI large setting it should be 4:3 or 1.333, so I'm not sure what happened there. In any case use small if you want it widescreen by default, all of the options have the same number of pixels wide, they are just cropped vertically.

FYI
Large: 4384x3288 - 4:3 - 14.4MP
Medium: 4384x2922 - 3:2 - 12.8MP
Small: 4384x2466 - 16:9 - 10.8MP

LadonKKC said:
:shock: And Sir you win this for that post ;)

Attachments

• Yep !.jpg
    Yep !.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 232

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.