My phone batttery is draining crazy fast

Reaction score
I installed DJI Go a few days ago. Since then my phone battery is draining stupid fast. Before I installed it would last at least 36 hours, it isn't making it 9 hours after. Is this a known issue with the app? Is there a fix? Yes location services are off. Thanks for any help.

I had the same thing happen on my Galaxy s6 active. The problem is that the DJI go app will continue to keep opening up in the background. Buy Du battery Saver, then use the free app called ShutApp which will force close the DJI go app. Ever since I did this, I get at least 24 hours battery time.

I had the same thing happen on my Galaxy s6 active. The problem is that the DJI go app will continue to keep opening up in the background. Buy Du battery Saver, then use the free app called ShutApp which will force close the DJI go app. Ever since I did this, I get at least 24 hours battery time.
Is this an android issue with apps staying open in the background?

Greenify will do this as well. It's free on the android app market. It's pretty good at figuring out which apps you want put into deep sleep, but it the DJI Go app can be added manually if it isn't added automatically. Once it's configured it'll automatically close the DJI Go app when you're done with it.

In my experience the battery drain only happens if you don't run and then exit DJI Go normally, for example, running without ever connecting to an AC.

No need for yet another app. Go to Apps under Settings, click on DJI GO and hit Force Stop.

I installed DJI Go a few days ago. Since then my phone battery is draining stupid fast. Before I installed it would last at least 36 hours, it isn't making it 9 hours after. Is this a known issue with the app? Is there a fix? Yes location services are off. Thanks for any help.

Android presumably?

This happens to me as well. Every time I'm done with the GO app, I have to go into the application manager and force close DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic