My Phantom's 100th successful flight.

Reaction score
For my 100th flight, I decided to go somewhere completely different than my usual areas to fly my Phantom Quadcopter. I took this video at Liberty Station which use to be the old Naval Training Center. The mock ship is the USS RECRUIT. It's where we spent some time while going through basic training learning naval traditions, polish brass and cleaning a ship properly.

Unfortunately, it was somewhat windy so it was a challenge to keep the quadcopter steady but it was manageable. My biggest concern was being so close to the airport and flying next to a major road. Call me crazy. LOL!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pec2RikUMwc[/youtube]

Congrats, Fang! We need to find you a gimbal for those windy days...

Roadkilt said:
well done. Always scary flying in the wind.

this is what I flew today;

http://youtu.be/TZLNK0sk9-c

cheers....

Your video puts mine to shame. That was awesome!!! What gimble are you using? That may be my next purchase before I go FPV.

Sac D said:

You are absolutley right. I have to admit the motor upgrade to the T-Motors and the Carbon Fiber props are a perfect upgrade.

FangsCPO said:
Sac D said:

You are absolutley right. I have to admit the motor upgrade to the T-Motors and the Carbon Fiber props are a perfect upgrade.

FangsCPO said:
FangsCPO said:
Sac D said:

I see I already got one dislike. :lol: I wish they would at least tell you what they disliked. I hate a mystery. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4