My phantom 4 is not connecting to controller and also not connecting to the assistant 2.

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 isn't connecting to the controller at all and also not connecting assistant 2 on the computer. The app say aircraft disconnected and the the lights are blinking yellow fast, also controlled light is red and reset button on the phantom is blinking red. It will not connected. So we thought maybe we needed to do something with the drone firmware and downloaded assistant 2, its not even connecting to that. We downloaded the drivers that go with it and also used 4 different macs and 1 window computer. I don't know what else to do. We bought the drone second hand off of eBay. Please help me.

Mine wouldn't connect until I had activated it through my DJI account. This took several reboots of the App before it brought up the sign in and password page for verification. This is standard procedure for a new drone, but not sure about a used one ? I don't think you can update any firmware unless it's connected and you may just need to verify your DJI account with the App first ?

Mine wouldn't connect until I had activated it through my DJI account. This took several reboots of the App before it brought up the sign in and password page for verification. This is standard procedure for a new drone, but not sure about a used one ?
I have my account registered through DJI because I have a phantom 3 standard which is working fine.

I have my account registered through DJI because I have a phantom 3 standard which is working fine.
I too have an active account with my P3 but my new P4 made me sign in again with it before it would connect. I think DJI uses this as a formal registration for the drone in their system.

did you have to sign in again on the app itself or did you have to sign in again on the assistant 2? We uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and signed in.

did you have to sign in again on the app itself or did you have to sign in again on the assistant 2? We uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and signed in.
I have only used the App ... I have not downloaded Assistant 2. If you signed in successfully then maybe you need to manually sync the RC to the drone .....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr