My phantom 4 fell out of the sky today :(

Reaction score
I was flying my phantom 4 today and at 175 feet altitude she just fell out of the sky and crashed. What is the best way to contact DJI to find out what happened.
8488f1cb260516bc88e9bc3ec6fe8523.jpg

Reactions: niggyh
I was flying my phantom 4 today and at 175 feet altitude she just fell out of the sky and crashed. What is the best way to contact DJI to find out what happened.
DJI aren't great at giving explanations.
Go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record and post a link to the report it produces

Hope you sort it buddy, hate it when i read this kind of stuff..

Not seeing anything jumping out in your logs as a cause. Maybe describe exactly what was happening right up before the bird came down.

Not seeing anything jumping out in your logs as a cause. Maybe describe exactly what was happening right up before the bird came down.

Log looks, normal, i did notice, this:

11m 6.5s
Sport
17satellites
179.5ft
1.3ft VPS- looks like something was seriously close tot he underneath of the phantom?

Bad day for sure! Hope you get it sorted!

This is a link to the video-cash on my iPad of the flights last moments. There is a wobble and then the video ends at the same time communications are lost with my controller.

Very odd 'wobble' at about :20...then it seems to recover and fly up until end of feed...Were you able to detect any damage, etc. that may not have been associated with the crash...loose battery, prop damage, etc.?

The battery was out of the drone and two of the props were broken at the crash site.

I could not see the drone when it went down. I used the new feature 'find my drone' to locate the crash site.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4