My Phantom 3 Professional is ordered Finally now which Tablet.

Reaction score
Dji had been fighting me today but I am finally Winning.
I got up ready to order my Advanced and when to the cart All sold out on the Refirbushed ones.
Well next I picked the Professional as I order the computer crashed....
Well its finally bought before the sale ended.
Now I need a tablet to go with it.
is there a table that a majority of people like. Seems one i pick and ask about it gets as many cheers as geers.
I see the Google Nexus 7 2013 is recommended here and by dji.
Is this a good choice ?

I originally used the Nexus 7 2nd gen and it worked fine, but I have recently changed to an ipad mini, which I like better due to the larger screen. Both of these work very well,possibly I would say the ipad seems smoother.

Each person is simply going to tell you what they use and you will end up seeing 20 different devices. You might want to narrow down your question, perhaps between Android and iOS. You may want to give a price range. You may want to point out if you intend to use the device for anything else. Etc.

Reactions: Oso and Apilot101
i am looking for arround $50 android which has gps and compass. and i see a teclast P80h which has better antutu (33k vs 20k) score than Nexus7. the cons is the display brightness seem not so good under sunlight...

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Iam thinking of purchasing the lenovo tab2 10.1,from reading a lot of posts it does work quite well

INvidia K1 shield is best Android device in my opinion. More processor than any DJI app can send to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik