My Phantom 3 Pro showed "Signal Lost" with full signal and control

At the end of the day, I think LB is a DSSS tranceiver with MIMO diversity capability.

EDIT: Oh may be that DJI is so smart that is using two phisical different channel one FHSS and one DSSS

Does anyone know if the auto RTH feature actually works? I've got Signal Lost several times for more than 3 seconds and I pressed the RTH button manually and as soon as reception returned I could control it and I would not go any further out.

Has anyone tested by turning off the Controller and seeing if the bird flies home?

Does anyone know if the auto RTH feature actually works? I've got Signal Lost several times for more than 3 seconds and I pressed the RTH button manually and as soon as reception returned I could control it and I would not go any further out.

Has anyone tested by turning off the Controller and seeing if the bird flies home?
Yes, it actually works.

This happened to me a little earlier. I haven't upgraded or anything. Was flying coastal too. Was working fine then suddenly lost video link.

Not sure why, but I'm wondering if it got damage getting posted here via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Even though it said fragile on the box, I'm betting some unproductive A-hole tossed it around.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31