My Phantom 3 got shot down

I'm VERY selective when picking my flying areas up here in Canada during the fall hunting season for that very reason. Sorry for your loss.

I've often thought about using the phantom to scout ponds for hunting but then realized very quick it probably wouldn't make it back in one piece.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Love to see the video and a big criminal charge for shooting down any UAV in canada and it carrys real stiff sentence!! Hope you find out who it was!!

I would introduce myself and shoot up all their game.. I'd fill them all with lead, as much as I had.. preferably shot-type material to make it a pain for them to clean 'em out. That's just me though and I don't get in those situations that often. But if I was a HUNTER!!!!! o_O

I'm sorry this guy has his drone damaged. So anyways I'm adding something humorous. He obviously didn't watch my YouTube channel :)

I would introduce myself and shoot up all their game.. I'd fill them all with lead, as much as I had.. preferably shot-type material to make it a pain for them to clean 'em out. That's just me though and I don't get in those situations that often. But if I was a HUNTER!!!!! o_O
Can't use lead in Washington state for waterfowl. But great idea

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

My phantom 3 professional was shot down I need help trying to fix it. The sonar and cable going to it was damaged the phantom still flies fine but the camera doesn't work to display live video. The gimbal still works fine and there is no damage to the camera that I can see. I'm just wondering if someone can unplug their sonar and see if the camera works with sonar unplugged. If it does then I need a new camera if it doesn't I only need a sonar and cable.

Yes you lose video signal if you unplug the VPS cable. I was having video signal issues and saw that when I picked the quad up it would go off. Eventually I saw there was a broken wire on the VPS cable. I fixed it and my video issues were gone. I did also unplug the whole cable to see if the video remained off and it did. Is your sonar physically damaged or do you think its damaged because the video is not working?

I'm sorry this guy has his drone damaged. So anyways I'm adding something humorous. He obviously didn't watch my YouTube channel :)

May be just me but I can't see anything humorous. Watched it a couple times to see if I missed something!

Its goose hunting season here in Canada and someone shot it down over a field not a big story but it needs repair.
Wooooo wait a second. The drones look nothing like a goose!! You should be able to go after the shooter and press charges on them. That shooter did not identify the target and is liable for the destruction of your drone

Yes you lose video signal if you unplug the VPS cable. I was having video signal issues and saw that when I picked the quad up it would go off. Eventually I saw there was a broken wire on the VPS cable. I fixed it and my video issues were gone. I did also unplug the whole cable to see if the video remained off and it did. Is your sonar physically damaged or do you think its damaged because the video is not working?
To be clear the grey 4 pun cable from the camera to the VPS unit is not plugged into VPS. It's into the ofdm receiver module. The black 3 pin cable to the VPS is under it if you take off the module. If the grey cable is broken there will be no video outout

My uncle is Canadian and has a great recipe for braised phantom breast over pilaf. It's very important that you get all of the shot out first.

Come on guys the poor dude is suffering and you making jokes (funny ones) but all the same. Can someone really help him technically. Wha'ts always good for the goose is not always good for the gander (sorry I couldn't resist). lol

goose-drone_2650405k.jpg

Come on guys the poor dude is suffering and you making jokes (funny ones) but all the same. Can someone really help him technically. Wha'ts always good for the goose is not always good for the gander (sorry I couldn't resist). lol

goose-drone_2650405k.jpg

Now that looks like a real drone, something that only a "district manager" could afford [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]!

My phantom 3 professional was shot down I need help trying to fix it. The sonar and cable going to it was damaged the phantom still flies fine but the camera doesn't work to display live video. The gimbal still works fine and there is no damage to the camera that I can see. I'm just wondering if someone can unplug their sonar and see if the camera works with sonar unplugged. If it does then I need a new camera if it doesn't I only need a sonar and cable.
I guess if a chopper is hovering over my house, I can shoot at it? Cool.

That just sucks. Somebody beat me to the marrow!! ;-)

Yeah, Geese are an overburden up here this year.
This last-past spring, Alberta had our very first spring geese hunt.
Tags from last fall were still valid this year... ;-)

Sounds like you got goosed! Hahaha
Hope you get it buttoned back up, and electric bird in the air soon.

RedHotPoker
If they mistook a Quad for a Goose, what's next? A Bald Eagle or Whooping Crane?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl