MY PHANTOM 3 CRASHED with ZERO RECOVERY

Reaction score
Hello folks,

Hope you guys have a great time with your drones.. Today wasnt for me.. The judgement day has come. I went out out for a flight, not much wind at all. It was my poor judgement.. I was flying under neath 2 bridges. As I flown by, I thought I cleared the clearance... Boy I was mile ahead wrong. From where I was standing is hard to judge. Oh well......With out further ado.. Here is the footage.

not good sorry pilot error only fault i found with mine but lucky did not loose it hope you get another soon good video all the same

Sorry kinyc..have lost several and it sucks.
Lost the first ,got another, dropped it and got another .
Just lost Mia 2 last week and am building another now.
Ya got to get back on the saddle fast .

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Crap, that sucks! Love that you listed the purchase & death date in your remembrance video.

I hate to say this with the release of the Phantom 4 but I could see overhead accidents being a common accident. The P4 may rise to follow a person or avoid an object when left to its own programming but it's blind to what's above or side. I'm guessing the P5 or P6 will have some form of 360 avoidance sensor which will be amazing... until of course us crazy pilots turn it off because it's messing up our flight inside the local McDonalds. :)

Complete bummer, dude...:eek:

Crap, that sucks! Love that you listed the purchase & death date in your remembrance video.

I hate to say this with the release of the Phantom 4 but I could see overhead accidents being a common accident. The P4 may rise to follow a person or avoid an object when left to its own programming but it's blind to what's above or side. I'm guessing the P5 or P6 will have some form of 360 avoidance sensor which will be amazing... until of course us crazy pilots turn it off because it's messing up our flight inside the local McDonalds. :)

100% I agreed. The Phantom 4 only detect forward, not over head clearance. It need 360deg avoidance :) I just ordered the Advanced, If i crash the Adv model, then I will get the Pro. If I F up the Pro, then P4 :)

Reactions: mikecorn1
Sorry kinyc..have lost several and it sucks.
Lost the first ,got another, dropped it and got another .
Just lost Mia 2 last week and am building another now.
Ya got to get back on the saddle fast .

Oh Jezz! Yup that is R/C world for us.. I had seen many many plane and heli crashed.

Reactions: dirkclod
not good sorry pilot error only fault i found with mine but lucky did not loose it hope you get another soon good video all the same
Yup, pilot error! Is ok mate

Sorry for your lost. I'm guessing it was los all the way? I think goggles would have helped you see things better. But yep that is hard to watch. I could feel you were still to close. Yikes !!!!! I guess you wanted the new p4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't think googles would have helped at all. He ascended up into the bridge. Would love to see a radar sphere on these to let you know how close you are

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Sorry for your lost. I'm guessing it was los all the way? I think goggles would have helped you see things better. But yep that is hard to watch. I could feel you were still to close. Yikes !!!!! I guess you wanted the new p4

No P4, I ordered P3A.

Don't think googles would have helped at all. He ascended up into the bridge. Would love to see a radar sphere on these to let you know how close you are

Right it need 360deg avoidance sensor. 4 sensor it need

Great video of a terrible loss! I have 37 flights on my new P3S and get nervous when I'm 500ft away on clear ground! Still sux tho!

Reactions: Squirrel!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues