My Phantom 3 Advanced video of Punta Del Este, Uruguay

Reaction score
Hi,

Check out my first Phantom 3 Advanced video of Punta Del Este, Uruguay:

I got my P3A in February 2016 and shot this during 2 weeks of vacation back there in my home country (I don’t live there anymore). It’s edited with Final Cut Pro. Any constructive comments and suggestions are welcome so I can improve. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks.

Hey, very nice. What an incredibly rich place for awesome color & scenery... I love anything with water, so this is right down my interest lane. ;-)
Thanks for sharing. Really wonderful. Catchy music too. Ha

RedHotPoker

'You're' very welcome. Hahaha
Must be nice to visit those rather exotic locations... Good for you.

RedHotPoker

Apparently it's not available on mobile due to the music copyright that Youtube detected... mmm. :(
Any tips? Or where should I upload it to? Thanks.

Viewing on an iPad 3 here. Playing just fine...
I really like that music, with snap. Very cool beat.

RedHotPoker

Wow! Never knew case pueblo was that big, it was pretty windy when I was there,. Did you have any wind issues or crashes. Very nice,!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jeff - yeah it was very windy, first time I went to shoot I had to cancel but no crashes. Good to know your wife is from Uruguay :)

Li2099 - thanks! yes it is a very beautiful place. But I didn't really fly that high up but in general I prefer higher altitudes to avoid crashing into power lines etc. I did have my wife many times as a spotter because sometimes there were helicopters and small planes near the coast flying a little too low for my taste.

Redhotpoker - since you liked the music I have added the music credits to the description below the video.
HI, hey thanks, I will give it another look and listen. Awesome.

RedHotPoker

I looked at your video again yesterday with my wife. She thinks the hotel in Punte del Este was the Conrad hotel. I was thinking it was the new Trump tower. I just got my P3P and have made some test flights and films. After looking at my last shot, I thought the drone was up pretty high, but looked pretty low on my computer. Your video and music was awesome. Can you give us beginners a few ideas to making good movies? I wondered, looking at you film, could you always see the drone while you were filming? I would like to make my first film soon. It's a place called the Dells. 2 lakes and a lots of huge boulders. Do you have any precautions or tips to give?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20