My Phantom 2V+ Camera Crash?

Reaction score
I crashed and lost my camera, toast.

I am a novice here. I have a GoPRo 3+ and looking to get a gimble(the ones you see on ebay(or Gearsbest/Aliexpress), but have no clue how to wire it in, FPV, mods etc.

I have a lot of question, some very basic, instead of listing them, is there someone who was in the same place and have done it, if so, please PM me and I can ask you them all.

I am a little tech savvy, but looking to get another camera.

Please let me know!

Thanks--

Mike

You can't wire in a Gopro ... The only way is to get another Vision+ camera and replacement cable and connect it and hope its all good.

If you want to use a Gopro then you have to buy a FPV monitor RX/TX for the Gopro and Mini iOSD from DJI for the OSD information - much more expensive way.

So I would recommend hunting on ebay for a Vision+ camera with gimbal and have someone change it for you or change it yourself.

Read ALL of this thread.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus 2.4ghz Wifi Module - wiring diagram / camera connection - Page 6 - RC Groups

There are users who use the Good Luck Buy China Gimbal and GoPro 3+. They all use the BCG (copied) Alexmos board.

There was a recent release for a Storm 32 3-axis gimbal that was $50-70 USD.

Just solder the power it to the mains of the P2 and add a single F2 cable for the tilt. Once you have understood the V+ wifi module diagram, all you need is a special $10 GoPro side mini USB cable. This cable is for Video/FPV. If you require charging the gopro in flight, make sure you have a 5V BEC converter. It's best to run the power off your gopro.

And make sure you use Android. The Hack doesn't work with IOS unless you use 3rd party apps like Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik