My P4 Pro plus will not connect to computer

Reaction score
Hopefully somebody can help me but I cannot get the computer to find my remote control although you could hear the beeping sound it makes when you connect it so it knows it's plugged in but just won't recognize the remote controller

Are you trying to transfer files to/from it? If so, check out this thread.

Reactions: lone droner
Are you trying to transfer files to/from it? If so, check out this thread.
thanks for the reply man I just wanted to try to update it and see what firmware is on it because this is the one I had problems with and actually crashed believe it or not from 700 feet what a dead battery just got the remote control to work because I had to reset at the factory seems to work okay now just wanted to check why I cannot get the computer to read the bird

Totally confusing. Are you trying to connect the controller to the computer or the aircraft to the computer? I only ask because first you said the computer can't find the remote controller, then you said you're just trying to read the bird and somewhere in there something about "what a dead battery" and had to reset something at the factory. By "at the factory" do you mean you sent it to DJI and they fixed it? And how did a dead battery get the remote control to work? I'd like to offer some helpful advice because I know these things can be perplexing at times but I really have no clue about what you're trying to do!

Reactions: lone droner
Totally confusing. Are you trying to connect the controller to the computer or the aircraft to the computer? I only ask because first you said the computer can't find the remote controller, then you said you're just trying to read the bird and somewhere in there something about "what a dead battery" and had to reset something at the factory. By "at the factory" do you mean you sent it to DJI and they fixed it? I'd like to offer some helpful advice because I know these things can be perplexing at times but I really have no clue about what you're trying to do!
well thanks for the reply,, I am trying to connect the controller to the computer.. It will not read it though you can tell it's connected because it beeps.. Sometimes voice recognition doesn't work so good I just take the type// so my bird did fall from the sky at 700 feet because the battery went dead.. I put a link on this forum nobody could really figure out why it did it ,, , I just wish there was a video but if the battery went dead it won't record anything, the good thing is believe it or not it only broke one antenna and the battery popped out, maybe a chaparral and a sage brush saved it.. The remote control kept crashing as soon as I started it I finally got it to set the factory default and it seems to be working okay, I would just like to know why the computer cannot read it although it knows it's connected

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl