My P4 (Didn't) Arrive today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Made you Look!

J/K...But yeah, I can't wait and I thought this would be better than another "Y ma P3 is so gud and I ain't gettin the BIG BAD P4" thread.

Seriously though, I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to drop his oversized behind down the chimney and leave me something shiny and new...like a new stretch Armstrong!

Enjoy your day!

Lock down in 4...3...2...

Last edited:
Made you Look!

But yeah, I can't wait and I thought this would be better that another "Y ma P3 is so gud and I ain't gettin the BIG BAD P4"...

Seriously though, I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to drop his oversized behind down the chimney and leave me something shiny and new...like a new stretch Armstrong!

Enjoy your day!

Lock down in 4...3...2...
Happy for you man!!! I've seen most of the UTUBE p4 flights!!!... Only way to crash is fall asleep at the control

Or RTH below sea level. Hahaha

Don't worry, there will be firy crashes. With lots of destruction. ;-)

I saw this pic, posted earlier, and gasped out loud...
image.jpeg

Surely that is only a demonstration?

RedHotPoker

Sweet! I got my Typhoon "H" today, maybe we can go fly somewhere together and compare!!!!

Even funnier that a mod feels the need to change my thread tittle every time I turn around...must be waiting for his also :p

Even funnier that a mod feels the need to change my thread tittle every time I turn around...must be waiting for his also :p

Because it's misleading! Which, you should know, is not allowed. So now this thread is closed.

I won't mention the P4 I got two weeks ago. For free. Because that would be mean! Oops! :D

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik