My P3S Quality very bad?

Reaction score
Hi, i have an P3 Standard. I had very good quality before, but now i think the quality really have gone an level down. the trees and buildings and stuff is not as sharp as it was before. The trees espacially seems very bad and noisy, and looks very much as the P2V. I turned the sharpness up to full, but still bad. The quality seems very bad in my opinion, i have the PolarPro ND filters for the p3standard. But it is very high quality, so it cant really have downgraded the quality. I didnt have the nd filters on the youtube video, just the filters from phantomfilters.com in some shots, which is very cheap and not as clear as the polarpro. The videos which is not from youtube is with polarpro filters.

Here is an video from before:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And here is the files i get now: Im so sorry guys, the pics looks good. Just the videos which is bad, here is an sample:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• DJI_0005.JPG
    DJI_0005.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 397
  • DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 322
  • DJI_0007.JPG
    DJI_0007.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 378
  • DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 334
No, i normally have it between 60 and 120 shutter speed. And the rest I also set myself, I have always done that. I took of the filters now, did a flight same results.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think your videos looked similar in quality. They both looked good. What settings are you using? Do you still see the issue without filters?

DJI told me to send IT in for repair, so i tried fixed it But didnt help. So Im sending it in thru my dealer. Because If it dosen't come back to me in less than 30 days, they have to follow the norwegian law And either give me an New one or Money . And i know that they will not make it, so i will probably pay a little extra And Get the professional:)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers