My p3p is beeping now

Reaction score
As my titles says the bird is now beeping after firmware dl,,, I think I powered the bird down before I should have... Am I screwed??? please help!!!! Any ideas????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If the gimbal light is not solid red, let it continue to beep until it stops. If the update fails, try installing it again by following these instructions.

yes the light turns red and green, so you say let it finish??? just so were clear, its not the beeping sound that comes as your up dating firmware, that's still beeping, its another loud beeping noise along with that beeping im talking about... does that make cense, am i explaining it right??? the noise is very loud, should it stop once the firmware is fully updated???

thanks for the advice

You should not stop it until it's done. See my link above for the success/failed indicators. The instructions are very detailed. Take care to follow them exactly and all should go well.

What was the original FW and what were you trying to upgrade to? Do you have P3A or P3P? Did you see any text file on your SD card? Post it here.

Loud noise is unusual sound and is an indication that something is not right.

no all i did was turn it off during the update, i know i turned it off too soon, now i get a constant beep beep beep sound, loud sound, i can still hear the little beeping,,, oh my god it just went away,,, stay tuned... :)

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4