My P3P don't hold anymore a position in flight

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a P3P from about 4 months, and all worked fine till now, I don't know if the reason is the new firmware update or a little crash I had 2-3 weeks ago.

My P3P fly fine in P mode, but as soon I switch to the F mode, the aircraft stop to hoover and it begins to go left (same if I press left on the right stick of the RC), it stops to go left and hoover again if I'll switch back to P mode.
I though to be a IMU problem, but the check on it via DJI GO App tells there is no need of an IMU Calibration.

What should I do to fix this bug?

Thanks in advance

Roberto Gracy

PS. My system is:

P3S new engine
DJI GO App IOS version 2.7.2
Aircraft Firmware version 1.8.80
RC Firmware version 1.6.0

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a P3P from about 4 months, and all worked fine till now, I don't know if the reason is the new firmware update or a little crash I had 2-3 weeks ago.

My P3P fly fine in P mode, but as soon I switch to the F mode, the aircraft stop to hoover and it begins to go left (same if I press left on the right stick of the RC), it stops to go left and hoover again if I'll switch back to P mode.
I though to be a IMU problem, but the check on it via DJI GO App tells there is no need of an IMU Calibration.

What should I do to fix this bug?

Thanks in advance

Roberto Gracy

PS. My system is:

P3S new engine
DJI GO App IOS version 2.7.2
Aircraft Firmware version 1.8.80
RC Firmware version 1.6.0
Ignore what the app says and calibrate the IMU and compass to at least check if that fixes the issue....

Reactions: Gracy
Ignore what the app says and calibrate the IMU and compass to at least check if that fixes the issue....
Thanks,
I just completed the IMU calibration, in a flat surface, with a temperature of about 19 C°, it has completed successfully (message says "Calibrated" at the end of the process) ...
but still the problem persists: when I am in P mode all is fine, the aircraft hold the position in flight, as soon I try to use the F mode, it start to drift

Thanks again

Thanks,
I just completed the IMU calibration, in a flat surface, with a temperature of about 19 C°, it has completed successfully (message says "Calibrated" at the end of the process) ...
but still the problem persists: when I am in P mode all is fine, the aircraft hold the position in flight, as soon I try to use the F mode, it start to drift

Thanks again
Hmmm. Don't understand that, as I thought all the systems used under "P" mode are used under "F" mode too. I'm sure someone will be along with further ideas / suggestions shortly....

Any chance that when you flip the switch to go into F mode, that it is only going into ATTI mode?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Don't understand that, as I thought all the systems used under "P" mode are used under "F" mode too. I'm sure someone will be along with further ideas / suggestions shortly....
Thanks, I did another IMU calibration and now it's fine.

I just add that, having readed that is better have the aircraft cold before start again the IMU calibration, I've left all night the Phantom on the outdoor balcony at about 10°C

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj