My p3 not flying straight

I upgraded to 1.4 firmware, did an IMU calibration, a compass calibration at the flight site, and even though I only put the stick forward, it does not fly straight. I think the new firmware has some issue that needs to be fixed. On 1.3.2, it flew straight as an arrow. It's annoying. Any ideas?
It's a known issue solved in next 1.5 firmware

Does anyone know when new firmware will be available? I wonder how the new 1.4 features "broke" flying straight?

Funny I'm running across the same issue. I've done cold imu calibrations. Multiple compass cals
No luck! Never use to do this before

Just brought a brand new P4 and I've got the same issue after updating firmware which I didn't have before. A perfect cold IMU calibration done compass when out before flying and even a gimbal calibration but to no avail. I hope there's a fix for this soon as it's really effecting my filming...

I had the same issue after the firmware upgrade and found that the app settings had reverted back to default settings
I had to turn off "calibrate map coordinates (for china mainland)" and one other I think and that seemed to fix it
Might be worth a try

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie