My P3 Bedtime story

Reaction score
once upon a time (about 5ish weeks ago) my poor P3P (George) had an accident (one of those nasty light poles jumped out in front of it), so seeing as i had taken out insurance with the people i bought my George from i decided to make a claim on it (Consumer Priority Service), so upon contacting CPS they instructed me to ship off George back to whom i bought it from (Dronesetc), so i duly do this and proceed to wait a week, then another week, and yet another week, and i hear nothing.

So i decide to contact Dronesetc to see what's going on with my poorly George, to my amazement the shiny Princess in the tower (Mandy) told me they were waiting on some sort of repair order from CPS.

So i called CPS once more to find out what was going on, after several conversations and apologies it appears my claim was filed incorrectly, it seems i was supposed to walk George into the repair centre, (this would have made a much more interesting story considering i live in SoCal and Dronesetc are based in Utah, so just a short walk) anyhow i was promised it would get sorted the next day and i would receive a phone call confirming so.

The next day passed another phone call to CPS asking whats going on, another promise of it will get sorted by tomorrow and i would receive (blah blah blah), eventually a week later and a lot of aggravated phone calls, the claim was filed correctly.

One week later i receive notice from the Shiny Princess that my George has been shipped, woohoo i thought that was quick service

i received George this evening looks nice and shiny but no repair report!
wait where is my after market gimbal clamp!!
hang on where is my 64gb sd card WTF is this 16GB shyte!!!
and one last really important thing where the F*%K is my bloody charger!!!!

So even though George has returned home nice and shiny it might as well be a paperweight
no they all lived happily ever after here!!!!!

Nice paper weight...

And the moral of the story is?
Or was there a punch line I may have missed? ;-)

Remember, you're dealing with DJI... HAHAHA

I jest, & poke you in the ribs, but wish it all gets straightened out...

RedHotPoker

Have they sent you back George or a new nephew Alexander? Sounds like they swapped units?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1