My P3 adv lost all battery power, fell and lost the connection to the DJI GO application.

Reaction score
Hello guys! I need help! My P3 adv was conducted by an inexperienced my friend who lost sight of the aircraft. The result is that the drone has lost all charge and now no more contect with the application. But when I turn on the RC and the Phantom, I notice that it lights up green light connection and can move the Gimbal.how to reconnect?

Go to your Flight Record (Home page, icon with the paper airplane and a line above it (on iOS anyway). You should see a map of your flight. Follow the last leg, it should lead you to the drone.

Thanks, my friend!

I have the drone because I could find.

What happens now is that it no longer connects with the application and therefore can not use it. The drone connects with the RC, but without the application run can not do anything.
What I know is how to make it work again

Go to your Flight Record (Home page, icon with the paper airplane and a line above it (on iOS anyway). You should see a map of your flight. Follow the last leg, it should lead you to the drone.

Thanks, my friend!

I have the drone because I could find.

What happens now is that it no longer connects with the application and therefore can not use it. The drone connects with the RC, but without the application run can not do anything.
What I know is how to make it work again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj