MY new Phantom 3 or my Family

The games us men play. By a stroke of good fortune, the expected delivery of my P3 has coincided with some of the cheap doors in our house being replaced by more expensive oak veneered ones.

We started to run out of money when we built the house more than twenty years ago, and it was something we planned to rectify when we had the money.

The joiner does very good work, but doesn't appear to own or use a spirit level. As a consequence, some of the handles are just the tiniest tad off plumb.Mortal man wouldn't notice but my wife is a perfectionist and she's so pissed at the joiner just now, the Phantom is arriving right under her radar.

She has such a good eye for what's level or not, I might even get her to check my gimbal. :)

Grey, you are not a fox, you are a DOG!

EDIT: Just realized you may not know that US slang...Dog = hungry man...get it?

Reactions: Greyfox51
Grey, you are not a fox, you are a DOG!

EDIT: Just realized you may not know that US slang...Dog = hungry man...get it?

It gets even better. She came home from work and, having mentioned to someone that I was expecting the delivery of a quadcopter, and the ill informed having informed her that it must be the Inspire 1 (and its cost), when presented with the facts, she raised her eyebrows in surprise, grinned like a Great White Shark and said, 'Now, what's that carpenter done wrong today!.'

Woof-Woof-Woof!

My wife got so mad when I told her that I gonna spend a $1399 dollars in a drone, She said "is too much money for a toy" she stop talk to me for three weeks,
After a month of waiting, finally my new PHANTOM 3 professional arrive!! ... I try to make it fly in front my wife, I read all instructions and nothing, my wife was laugh like crazy , Im felt like a worm.
I make my research for a explanation , some rumors, but nothing from DJI,I can believed DJI have no a note or an excuse, or a e-mail explaining this problem about the IOS app.
Come on DJI, I trust you with my $1300 for advance for more than a month, you delivery your product at the date you want , incomplete , because I ordered with two batteries and I just get one, with no a simple note " wait for your battery in a second delivery".
My wife said that I so fool and selfish for spend 1300 dollar in a junk toy , I try to make her understand with no luck, so she told me if I can make fly my P3P before May 10th, I have to burn it to ashes or she gonna move with her mom and take the kids with her , and I agree.

Come on DJI , help me ..... Don't let me down!!
Horrible grammar....horrible

i still havent told my wife i bought the p3 LMAO she doesnt know the difference between them, i just told her i got the newer version of the controller haha what ever works and keeps us happy,

I tell my wife whatever I think won't lead to an argument. For a woman that loves me so much, she sure likes to argue, especially during her recurring "special time." Once and awhile, I'll get caught (**** Facebook). She gets over it in less than an hour.

WOW that so sucks to hear the wife is being like that. esp being that she would rather you burn it then even return it sort of makes me think you must not of spent money you could not afford to be spending in the first place. If she is going to be ok with making you burn $1400.. Maybe you should try and tell her That if you cant get it to work by then. That it would make more sence to send it back and maybe use the money to buy some thing more useless or worthless for her such as the above suggested diamond tennis bracelet. (just dont mention the part about useless and worthless ) Or if that dont work tell her you could of easily of spent it on some thing more fun and that you sacrificed not going for a weekend of hookers and booze if that would of made her more happy. Tho it dont sound like shes got much of a sence of humor to try that line.

But unless you spent money you really didn't have to be spending and ended up taking food out of your kids mouth or going to cause some sort of hardship for your family. Then her threatening to leave over you buying a harmless toy for your self just might be the best thing you ever did for your self. If there were no kids involved id say take her up on the ultimatum and tell her to say hi to the mother in law for you and go out flying.

And just like that we have all the Android apologists here.. Complaining how they so called superior devices are left out in the dark once again.. With the IOS App getting the Most if not all the best Features first LOL.. Anyways i would say your Wife reacted just like any other wifes/gfs out there...

Reactions: dirkclod
And just like that we have all the Android apologists here.. Complaining how they so called superior devices are left out in the dark once again.. With the IOS App getting the Most if not all the best Features first LOL.. Anyways i would say your Wife reacted just like any other wifes/gfs out there...
Well all's well that end's well eh !! ;)..................................And in da meantime but for only this moment
Apple.png

When I got new P4 my wife get exited when I went 2km flight along the shore right after unboxing.

o_O you obviously don't keep up with the state of the mobile software development industry. iOS users clearly buy more apps and at a higher average selling price than android users. And the tablet King from a performance standpoint (pure tablets not x86 based tablets like the surface) has been and continues to be the iPad. The Air 2 is a beast even though there seems to be something funky going on with its hardware accelerated graphics and the DJi app.
Correct. IOS/Apple users spend more on hardware and apps than Android users. Also, Starbucks drinkers spend more on coffee than Tim Hortons and Dunkin Donut coffee drinkers. Not really relevant.
I do not base my tablet/phone decisions on how many more flappy bird variants there are for iOS over Android or who is King of Performance. I purchased a Nexus 7 (2013) with 32GB RAM for $80 on CraigsList and it more than adequately runs DJI and Litchi apps without a hitch. An iPad Air 2 would cost me $350 (or $500 with LTE to get GPS). I'll take the $270-$420 I saved with my Android and put that towards additional batteries, props, filters, cases.... maybe even a spare Android tablet.

BTW - I don't really care who uses what either way. I'm glad there is a choice and everyone has their own preferences. Just stirring the pot ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31