My Mini iosd is no longer showing IOC mode

Reaction score
Phantom 2 non Vision. Mini iosd, H3-3D, Futaba T8FGS.
I just noticed that my osd is no longer displaying my IOC mode. IOC is turned on in the Phantom Assistant Software and when I toggle the 3 position switch it does show the Blue selection correctly in the software.
I'm not getting the mode to display on my iosd and the aircraft led's are not blinking to show it is even in the IOC mode.

This seems to have started since updating to firmware 3.08

Any ideas?

Odd. Does it show the IOC mode changing in Phantom Assistant?

Left switch?

Yes, Left Switch. It all worked fine before updating Phantom Firmware

No idea..
Uncheck the IOC box. Apply settings. Close the assist and go back in it and see if it written the changes.

Maybe uninstall the Phantom Assist and try again..

I know you mentioned another transmitter, but maybe redo the RC calibration in both RC 1.2 and Phantom assist by flicking the switches up/down during calibration.

I got a reply from someone on the DJI Forum and he pointed out that the iosd mini only shows the Fail Safe condition in the Lower Left of the FPV Screen. I checked the iosd mini user manual and confirmed his statement.

Are you guys getting a CL or Home Lock indicator on your iosd mini?

Maybe i'm losing my mind..

Xrover said:
I got a reply from someone on the DJI Forum and he pointed out that the iosd mini only shows the Fail Safe condition in the Lower Left of the FPV Screen. I checked the iosd mini user manual and confirmed his statement.

Are you guys getting a CL or Home Lock indicator on your iosd mini?

Maybe i'm losing my mind..

Mine only shows GPS or ATTI or GPS/FS. Does not indicate either course or home lock.

Along with your eyes. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20