my maxxuav.com experience

Reaction score
i must say i found everything about this man/website professional. i had a question about shipping it was answered in a few minutes tops. any questions about his product were also almost instantly answered. he cared about my range and was eager to know how much i gained from using the antenna. i was so happy with dealing with this guy that i know ordered the anker battery and 2 amp setup can't wait to see how much more i get in range with my phantom 4. my wife thinks i'm a total dork but flying my drone a few miles away at 40 plus mph is pretty fun to me.

I have been interested in their products as well, but I'm not clear on what range they boost. Is it transmitter to quad flying range, video range, or both?
Looks like a great setup and appears to be good quality. Also seems like a pretty easy installation.

i went from flying .7 of a mile away i just did 4.8miles round trip and had no video or signal loss for controller battery was like 36 percent when i arrived at home very happy with my purchase!

Same here I scoured the threads looking for info on the DBS02 mod and everything I've read thus far point back to Jake at MaxxUav. Outstanding service start to finish. I pulled the trigger on the Itelite first with the clean install setup. Worked like a dream Jakes video spells it out very clearly. Then went with the MaxxRange panel same great service same speedy delivery.
Have yet to try out the Maxx yet but this weekend looks to be good for testing. Went 3.5 miles with the Itelite setup no lose of signal and plenty of battery when I got back. If you're reluctant to take the plunge just go through the threads. The product speaks for itself and has a great rep to boot. Which is very hard to find in this day and age.

Reactions: Brian Trotta
Had a good experience with Jake as well. Purchased the Evo Plus kit with the Itelite DBS antenna and the blue cables. Did a 3.89 mile flight each way with a clean VLOS just using the antenna and no boosters!

Wish I had the same luck, with the range, with boosters, definitely NOT LOS though.

But Jake was awesome to deal with, and has no control over the power output in the P4 so cannot be held responsible, or the area I'm using it.
Still impressive stuff has been done, I can dip low and land blos when relatively close, things unboosted you can't do

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jacob has been awesome the entire process with me. My bird is flying again and longer distance than stock.

I read so many good things about maxxuav and Jake that I ordered dbs02 with clean install. I was on the list waiting for the for the shipment last week. He emailed me letting me know I would be advised when he would ship. He did exactly that. Emailed that they where shipped with a tracking number. Now that's great commitment to his clients and he follows true on his words. Thanks Jake I appreciate your professionalism.

Ditto! Couldn't be happier.
Just wish I would have found him sooner :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ya'lls makin me blush! Haha!!

This is what it's all about though. I have a passion for this hobby and love helping others. So, thank you guys for allowing me to do that!

Same here, I ordered the ITE DBS02 with clean install for my phantom 4, I was very impressed on how fast jake responds emails, (if only Verizon Fios customer service could learn from Jake) fast shipping and well packed, Im getting more range on my phantom 4 now.
I will definitely buy from jake again
Thanks Jake!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20